Cannot boot Windows 10 ARM on the RPi 3B

Problems here, today I downloaded correct image from MSDN (Windows 10 ARM64 for business), and I used WOA installer and WOR installer to install the system to my TF card(sandisk 16G–MBR and kingston 16G–GPT).
But neither card worked… The screen kept noticing NO SINGAL INPUTED, and at the same time the green light on the board flashed and went down quickly, then no any action on the green light. The red one kept lighting on when the power supply on, it flashed when the green light on… and then kept lighting on…
How to deal with problem like this? Thanks a lot

ps. I’ve formatted the boot partition to the correct format(FAT32 and EFI)…A similar problem is here Raspberry Pi 3B+ won't boot

Update: I’ve changed 3 sets of cables and charger…Didn’t work…
The RPI3 B still sleep there…

To narrow down the problems with this device (or see if it’s your monitor) try pressing Shift+F10 and see if a command prompt shows up. Also try Control-Alt-Delete to see if that does anything. If neither of those work it might be your monitor having a faulty HDMI/etc. connector that you are plugging the Pi into. Try using an adapter from HDMI to another one of your monitors ports if that’s the issue.

Well… my monitor is a new one, so I don’t think it was my monitor’s problem…
I’ve changed another sd card which is installed ubuntu mate ARM64, and it can be booted correctly…
So I suspect that there might be something wrong with the UEFI firmware or some bootable sofeware…
Or there might be something wrong with my configuration??

Try running raspian…

It works…
I’ve tried a lot of Linux systems and they can boot and run correctly…
I just want to try Windows 10 on my RPi…