Hey everyone! Here’s a little script I put together to help optimize and speed WOA,
I haven’t run it on a system yet, but it should work
Here’s everything it does!
- Disables SuperFetch as per comment on github, should lower the RAM and disk usage on your device, but apps may take longer to load.
- Disables “Windows 10 Experiments” (thanks, Microsoft)
- Disables Delivery Optimizations (P2P Updates)
- Can block app installs (junkware) and updates
- Remove features from windows that are useless
- Remove hibernation to free up disk space
- Blocks error reporting
- Removes OneDrive
- Disables a bunch of services to lower disk, RAM, and CPU usage
- Uninstalls metro apps that are un-needed and rarely used. Should free up space and may lower system usage
Simply download and run as an administrator
Note: I’m not sure if the OneDrive uninstalling works on an ARM device, but it does on a regular Intel PC.
The reason why it may not work would be because of a change in the directory as to where the onedrive installer for arm is, I’m not sure if they’ve changed it.
Give it a try and let me know if it works!