Mouse not Working in Installation

Hello,

can everyone help me.

i have install windows 10 (1909) with WOA Deployer but when the installation on Raspberry is started the mouse and keyboard are not working…

Pls Help

You have to wait until the installation starts, then plug the mouse and keyboard in. And if they draw too much power from the USB port you will need to use a powered USB hub

I Use the original Power cable with 5.1V
3.0A

I test it Later

And write here

mouse and keyboard are working not with the tips

i have a wireless mouse and keyboard with only one USB.

1 Like

Use OTG hub for mouse and keyboard.It is working.

1 Like

Me too but it is noot working while setting up Windows 10 i even used a USB HUB but no use

I just met mouse and keyboard not work at very early version.
if you use RPi 4, please check somethings:

1. check your EEPROM firmware version; in my case, last version EEPROM firmware not working on USB boot. I use pieeprom-2020-06-15.bin and it working fine now.

2. use last version WOR ( https://www.worproject.ml/ ), and use last driver by checked “Use the last package available on the server” and “Use the last firmware available on the server” in WOR Select drivers and UEIF firmware tab.

3. some SD card always error occur when installing, but success after change SD card (A1 up speed in my suggestion).

4. if it can, try another windows version to try test, like 19041.330 working fine in my Pi4(only 32 bit app can run), 21277.1000 and 21337.1010 also work fine in my Pi4.