How do I use DISM?

Hi, this is another noob question, but what’s the method of doing this all? Is there a tutorial anywhere or anything? How do I even get the DISM thing open, I’ve only used DISM in command line. DISM++?

Update: I have DISM++ installed, which seems to be what other people are using, I have these questions:

• How to properly uninstall the old dwusb drivers? Just delete them with admin perms?
  • Do I just add the drivers normally using DISM++ in the drivers tab for the Pi’s SD Card?
  • Do I need to do this on a never-booted device (e.x. just installed using WoR Imager, then launched DISM++ and start messing with drivers?)
  • Do i need some sort of “driver pack” or are people talking about the drivers that come out of the driver executable?

moved this to Troubleshooting

I am no longer having these problems as i have sort of winged it and made it work using gjsman’s awesome guide on how to do this. I guess the topic will stay open, because I don’t know hwo to close it.

Glad to hear it’s working. I have set this topic to autoclose later today. (As the author, you may be able to do that kind of thing too, by clicking on an icon at the top of the post, but I’m new to all this, too.)

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.