Can we boot from a USB HDD?

in my case. UEFI doesn’t work on my HDD. so I need an SD card to run UEFI to boot into my HDD. maybe this is a bug from UEFI. I will try to report it to Andrei (the person who made this UEFI)

It isn’t a bug in the UEFI as far as I can tell. Using a 1TB HDD and it works fine, SD card’s empty formatted NTFS for my gigantic pagefile.sys.
Here’s what I recommend:
Next time you try to install it, use DISKPART:

1. Open DiskPart (open cmd, type DISKPART, you get it)
  2. Type list disk
  3. Remember the number of your disk. To determine it, see what disappears and reappears when you unplug/replug your USB disk.
  4. Type select disk # (# being the number of disk you are using)
  5. Type clean
  6. Type convert mbr (this will report back with success if it was converted or was already MBR, do it anyways)
  7. Type create PARTITION PRIMARY
  8. Type exit
  9. Type diskmgmt.msc to open the Disk Management MSC
  10. Find your drive, you should see a new partition formatted as RAW on your disk
  11. Format it as NTFS
  12. Done! Use WoA Deployer and you should be working.

If this doesn’t work, or the CREATE PARTITION fails, try typing recover as that fixed my issue.

WOA formats the disk to gpt. and that resulted in a conflict with the disk on my PC.
note: my pc’s disk is formatted to gpt. and Windows only allows 1 disk with GPT format

Boot your pc with a linux distro then use gparted from there.It will give you UN-permmisioned ability to format.Should solve your issue.If not hit me up and we can work it out together.