USB Driver Test Results

thank you for the test @lamosca01.
note for you too. please use English.
we are confused what you say. so we must to translate it

Here is my current (working) setup. I’m using the SD card as storage. Boot needs to be on both drives. My SSD is running Windows flawlessly with better performance. There was something about a page file on the SD card which may help as well, but I haven’t tested it yet. Just thought this may be helpful for some.

1 Like

Also (this may better in another post for gaming) I’ve been able to install DirectX and successfully run NEStopia as an emulator with an original NES controller adapted to USB. It is a bit laggy, but we can officially run games. More basic NES games in a smaller window work even better and close to the way an original NES would have handled them. While it isn’t the purpose of this project, it is great to know that we have this available as a bonus. I just can’t stop having fun with this thing!

2 Likes

How did you install DirectX without GPU support?

I have the render only sample driver installed for GPU. I simply got the DX web installer and it installed fine. The game suddenly worked once I did that.

1 Like

Which post has the link to get that?

That’s the one. Driver file is posted somewhere in there as well. I’m working on getting a “Pi Pack” together for my how-to video so everything can be downloaded at once. I’m actually working on it now so I can host it. I’ve also planned out how I’ll be doing it in one video as opposed to multiple. What I can assure everyone is that it should be simple enough for just about anyone to follow. I love making educational videos so this is going to be a fun project.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Logitech KA120 Keyboard Problems

I was meaning Hardware Desktop Rendering with that comment but it is still valid. It does indeed make my compiled version of doom run better, although there is still noticable input lag.

I’m sorry but I do not know English. The google translator helps me. The usb camera works. Above I comment it.

1 Like

same. I also use Google Translate to speak English too.

By the way, thanks for testing the USB webcam. I will update test list

1 Like

Thanks very much for testing!

Has anyone tried doing a Zoom meeting? That’s an interesting use case for education and stresses audio and ethernet at the same time (especially when doing screenshare).

Yes I agree, I have only K120 in my job office

Hi,

Worth noting for that GPU driver that I didn’t bundle in the ARM32 & x86_32 WoW64 UMDs yet. Once that’s done, you’ll be able to test x86 DirectX apps.

(a note though: the driver only implements DX11 Feature Level 9_3, and no DX9 support as of now)

Earphones with microphone by usb ( Steelseries 9H) work without problems. A usb microphone also works correctly.

Thanks a bunch!We all needed this!

Hello, i trying to use a Huawey E3276, the modem appear in devices but no driver available, can you give me detailed instructions, about how put this to work? thanks

and how do you put the 3.5 lcd screen to work?, i only have image by hdmi. i have windows 10 1803 home. thanks

You have to change the resolution,pre windows to correct it

Hello friends.

I try used on Raspberry Pi4 for controller arduino, the hardware is FTDI 232R, I seach on FTDI VCP drivers but I don’t find support for ARM64.

Somebody can help were I can find driver for USB Serial driver.

Thank you for support.