I’m trying to install windows 10 arm64 on my raspberry pi 3b +.
At the moment I followed the following steps:
- I downloaded the Woa deployer from here https://github.com/WOA-Project/WOA-Deployer-Rpi
- I followed the instructions here
to get the versions install.wim file
- 19569.1000_arm64_it (yes, I’m Italian) this is the latest version available
- 17763.1_arm64_en after the first one did not work
- I started the deployment but my pc went to BSOD with the error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
I’d like some help solving the problem.
First, what is the right version I should use for deployment?
Is the deployer I am using the correct one?
How come I get BSOD on my computer during deployment?